Prabhas’ Undertaking Okay Distribution Rights for Nizam Territory Bought for Rs 70 Crore: Report

Final Up to date: January 03, 2023, 11:48 IST

Prabhas’ Undertaking Okay Distribution Rights for Nizam Territory Bought for Rs 70 Crore: Report

Prabhas will subsequent be seen in Adipurush and Undertaking Okay.

Prabhas was final seen in Radhe Shyam alongside Pooja Hegde which hit theatres in 2022.

Prabhas’ upcoming film Undertaking Okay is a high-budget manufacturing with a finances of Rs 500 crore. The movie, directed by Nag Ashwin, is described as a fantasy movie starring Deepika Padukone, and Amitabh Bachchan alongside Prabhas. Now, in accordance with a report in India Right this moment, the movie’s Nizam rights (Telangana) have been bought for a whopping Rs 70 crore. Suniel Narang, also called Asian Suniel, seems to have bought the rights.

In response to additional reviews, the Andhra Pradesh rights ought to fetch round Rs 100 crore, giving the producers Rs 170 crore from simply the Telugu-speaking states. The Nizam space generates greater than half of the Telugu movie trade’s income, and distribution rights listed below are extremely wanted. Undertaking Okay is at present 80% full, with the remaining 20% taking pictures to be accomplished within the coming months. There’s a number of CG work that must be executed, which can take a very long time in post-production. As a result of CG work, the movie won’t be launched till 2024.

The makers of Undertaking Okay just lately launched an intriguing BTS of the challenge, which piqued the curiosity of followers. In response to reviews, extra movies will likely be launched as a collection earlier than the movie’s launch, the primary of which was launched simply earlier than the New 12 months. The present is known as From the Skratch, and the primary episode is known as Re-Inventing the Wheel. The episode depicts director Nag Ashwin working along with his crew to create a brand new wheel design. The video can also be fairly amusing. Watch the video beneath.

In the meantime, Prabhas was final seen in Radhe Shyam alongside Pooja Hegde which hit theatres in 2022. The movie didn’t handle to ring a bell with the viewers. The actor will subsequent be seen in Om Raut’s directorial movie Adipurush and Salaar with KGF fame Prasanth Neel. In the meantime, Deepika Padukone is getting ready for the discharge of Pathaan, wherein she co-stars alongside Shah Rukh Khan. The movie will hit the silver screens on January 25, 2023.

Learn all of the Newest Showsha Information right here

Leave a Reply